Optimal Hearing is ready to help you and your family with hearing services when you need it. Hearing tests are easy and painless, and you don’t need a referral. Learn more about what Optimal Hearing can do for you at optimalhearing.ca or call (306) 559.4411.
Reduce Your Risk for Hearing Loss
• Limit the amount of time you spend in loud places or doing loud activities.
• Keep your audio at safe but enjoyable levels. This includes media through headphones, car audio, televisions and stereo speakers.
• Wear hearing protection when needed, if you’re at risk for noise-induced hearing loss.
• Let your ears rest. If you’re experiencing temporary hearing loss or tinnitus, keep things quiet.
• Protect little ones’ ears, too. Avoid buying loud toys or toys without volume control.
Get a hearing test if:
• You are anxious about meeting new people because you can’t understand them.
• You’re frustrated talking to loved ones because it is hard to hear them.
• You sense your social life has become limited because you can’t hear well.
• You find yourself avoiding or isolating from social situations.
• You feel alone even with family and friends.
Optimal Hearing offers:
• Hearing tests, for private and business clients
• All levels of hearing aid technology
• Hearing aid repairs and cleaning
• Custom earplugs for noise, swimming, or sleep
• Ear wax removal
• House calls for cleaning of hearing aids and custom noise protection ear molds
Signs of Hearing Loss
• Speech and sounds seem muffled to you.
• You’re having trouble hearing high pitched sounds.
• You can’t follow conversations in noisy environments.
• You can’t hear speech easily on the phone.
• You ask people to speak more slowly or clearly.
• You ask people to repeat what they said.
• You’re turning up the TV or radio louder than before.
• our loved ones are noticing that they must speak louder or repeat themselves when they talk with you.
Southland Mall, Regina