Isn’t this another ad for a couple of clothing stores?
Sure it is!
So why the headline?
It’s a philosophy we share.
We make it feel like you are here with your friends
Trina Johnson, owner of Trino’s Menswear, and Gaynor Novak, owner of Bib and Tucker Clothing feel that one important aspect of the shopping experience has been lost. Amongst Amazon, Winners, and Walmart transactions to name a few, people have forgotten what it’s like to experience personal service. We have not forgotten this. It’s at the core of who we are.
Trino’s Menswear opened in 2007 and Bib and Tucker Clothing opened in 2014. And in 2018 we moved both businesses to Riverbend Plaza on Quance Street. It’s been a great marriage providing fashionable clothing and accessories for men and women in a one-stop shop setting.
We are strong believers in supporting local and that it is so important for so many reasons. As we get closer to the holiday season, we wanted to share why shopping small should be part of your holiday shopping (and all year round) check-list!
· It’s More Personal. Unlike chain stores or shopping online, we get to know you. Personal service is at the core of who we are. It feels good to look good and feeling good breeds confidence! We’re passionate about what we do and trust us when we say, we aren’t in it for the money. If that were the case, we would’ve closed down years ago!
· We are more fun!!! Some people love shopping. Some people dread shopping. We’ll make your shopping experience the best it can be. Choosing and trying on styles in our stores is an experience that is night and day compared to impersonal department stores. It’s like 1960s air service vs today’s service…pretzels anyone?
· Customer Service. When you come to visit you’ll get to know us and over time, we’ll get to know you better. This means you get a personal and exceptional customer service experience. We truly want to help you find the best outfit, trendiest piece, or perfect shoes that will make you feel like a million bucks and we want to make sure you leave happy.
· Shop Small. Feel Good. By spending money locally, you can keep more money circulating in our very own community. It’s a great way to feel good about where your money is going. And we all like to feel good.
· Skip the Hype & Buy What You Like. Trends are constantly coming and going. We handpick what we carry. We bring in what you like. (okay once in a while we miss the mark and find out nobody really did want those See-Through Plastic Jeans or Cowboy Boot Sandals but that’s only happened once in 10 years.) We’re also able to take personal requests into consideration when shopping for our customers!
· Keep the Small Town Charm. Our stores are tailored to you. We know your name.
· Take Advantage of Our Expertise. We have done the research on the latest trends and timeless pieces so you don’t have to. Our amazing staff knows what’s in our stores and how things fit.
· Shorter Lines. This is a no-brainer, who wants to stand in a line?
· Not Everything is Online. There are some things that we like to keep just in-store. When you pop into one of our stores, you’ll find items that are for an exclusive personal shopping experience.
We love what we do and it shows. Stop by to see us at 2739 and 2741 E Quance Street. We’re right next door to each other. You can’t miss it!
Try it on
Take it home