Protecting YOUR new vehicle.
DID YOU KNOW…
Many Saskatchewan residents have basic plate insurance that provides:
• $700.00 deductible
• $200,000.00 liability
But often this is not enough. Traveling outside the province or on rural roads can expose you to greater risks of being sued, colliding with an underinsured driver, hitting wildlife, or damaging your glass.
To ensure you have the right coverage, you may need to combine your basic plate insurance with an Auto Pak tailored just for you.
AN AUTO PAK WILL:
• Protect your financial assets - by providing coverage in the event of a lawsuit against you.
• Lower your deductible – you can choose limits between $50 to $500.
• Waive your deductible – if you are involved in an accident with wildlife or if damage occurs resulting from a fire, lightning, or theft.
• Rental car coverage – with current supply chain issues, your car may be in the repair shop for a week or even a month or more as they wait for parts to arrive!!! We provide coverage for a rental car and any damages to the rental vehicle.
Another wonderful option is Replacement or Repair Cost Coverage
– if you purchase a BRAND NEW OR USED VEHICLE (up to 10 years old), you can purchase replacement cost coverage which protects you against depreciation in the event of a total loss.
1. This coverage may be purchased anytime within 120 days of taking delivery of your vehicle.
2. Damaged parts will be replaced with new parts (not salvaged parts).
3. If your vehicle is a total loss during the first 60 months from the date you took delivery, we will replace your vehicle with a brand new vehicle of the same make and model. And, if the loss occurs in the second or third year after you bought the vehicle, we’ll pay you an additional amount to cover inflation.
4. You will get MORE coverage over the normal “gap coverage” offered by other insurers. Gap coverage only makes up the difference between what you owe at the time of loss and the actual cash value settlement. Gap coverage doesn’t protect the original cash down payment or the depreciation on the vehicle.
5. New auto accessories added within 120 days after you purchased your vehicle are also covered.
6. Dents that can be repaired without repainting are covered for losses under $150 for policies with a $50, $100 or $200 deductible. The deductible is waived on these losses.
7. Your deductible will be waived if the vehicle has been deemed a total loss.
Sleep easy protection
Keeping your vehicle looking brand new is simple with this optional coverage. Give us a call today and let us help protect YOUR vehicle.
100A Fairford Street, Moose Jaw