Fall 2021 brings another season of great looks
Fall fashion is just so cozy. It’s the time we get to break out the comfortable sweaters, fantastic boots, classic coats and beautiful dresses. People might say it’s basic, but we don’t care. Here’s 10 looks you’ll love this fall.
1. Riding Boots. Channel your inner aristocrat and add a pair of riding boots to your collection. Pair it with a chunky knit sweater and a big bag for extra fall coziness.
2. Over-the-knee boots, especially in black suede. They’ll look great both day and night.
3. Lug sole booties. The 90s are back in a big way with chunky soles and colourful laces.
4. Classic Short UGGs. Love them or hate them, there’s a reason UGG boots are still around—comfort, comfort, comfort.
5. Slouch boots. Capturing the feel of the slouch look of the 1980s, these boots are bringing the comfort of slouch into this decade.
6. Sweater vests aren’t just for grandpa anymore. Grab these cozy knits in neutrals and bright colours to stay warm on crisp fall days.
7. Denim returns. Who knew the Canadian tuxedo would become cool again? Denim jackets and shirts are popping up, especially in that ‘worn jean’ hue.
8. Pink is the new black. Add pops of pink this fall, in dresses, sweaters and jackets.
9. Get knitted. The chunkier and cozier the better, fall is the time to wrap up in cozy warmth. Turtlenecks, pullovers, cable knits and cardigans are the epitome of fall fashion.
10. The fringe element. The fringe look of days past is back, this time on t-shirts, jackets, skirts, and sweaters. Your cat will love it.