● Brunch offers a great selection of ideas (yay breakfast and lunch) so make a few different dishes that tie together.
● A colourful fruit tray is not only delicious,but it’s also pretty on the table.
● Save yourself time by preparing the night before. Set up the table with serving ware, napkins, plates, and glasses so it’s one less thing to do the next day.
● Offer both hot and cold drinks—hot, fresh coffee, a selection of teas and cold fruit juice are the standard. Might we also suggest hot chocolate or mimosas too?
Brunch can be more than just brunch with a fun theme. Here’s a few ideas to get your imagination working.
● Coffee and doughnuts – elevate the office coffee and doughnuts to the next level. Pretty trays of fresh doughnuts and pastries and a selection of coffees—regular roast, dark roast, espresso and flavoured—will wow your holiday guests.
● Road Trip Style – nothing says brunch like the classic eggs and bacon you enjoy on the open road. Set up your spread with scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, warm sausage, hashbrowns, pancakes and plenty of buttered toast—and be sure to have more than just white toast. Who doesn’t love rye or sourdough to mix it up?
● Waffle bar – break out the waffle maker and keep the waffles coming. Classic waffles with fresh fruit, syrups, whipped cream and fun sprinkles are a great way to feed the family between rounds of presents.